- April 21: Updated the schedule and What should you do in each class.
- April 14: Updated the schedule. Created the page of What should you do in each class?
- April 14: If you’ve submitted a form of SageMaker Studio Lab but still haven’t authorized yet, please email to Takahiro Kubo (AWS) directory.
- April 13: Week2 slide has been uploaded.
- April 6: Students who wish to take the course must complete the survey on the ITC-LMS
by 23:59 on April 6.As I have decided to give a lecture in Week 2, I extended the deadline for the survey until 23:59 on April 12.
- April 6: Created a Q&A page.
This lecture will be given in seminar-style. Students will read, implement, and present a recent paper. The code must be publicly available as a GitHub repository. In addition, students will update other students’ repositories using Pull Requests.
- Instructor: Yusuke Matsui.
- Dates: Wednesday, 2nd period (10:25 - 12:10)
- Location: Zoom (see ITC-LMS for the zoom URL)
- Learn about recent research in the multimedia field (including but not limited to CV, NLP, ML, etc.)
- Learn how to publish your research through the release of source code
- Learn modern software development through the experience of modifying other students’ source code using Pull Request
- GitHub account (mandatory)
- Presentation, coding, and Pull Requests.
- Depending on the number of participants, attendance may also be considered.
|Date (2022)||Contents||Presented by||Resources|
|Week 1, Apr 6||Guidance||Yusuke Matsui||[slide], [repo]|
|Week 2, Apr 13||Paper selection + PR + GitHub Actions||Yusuke Matsui||[slide]|
|Week 3, Apr 20||Seminar||Yusuke Matsui||[slide]|
|Kim+, “Dynamic Closest Color Warping to Sort and Compare Palettes”, SIGGRAPH 2021||吴 宇涵 (Yuhan Wu)||[slide], [repo]|
|Huang+, “Arbitrary Style Transfer in Real-time with Adaptive Instance Normalization”, ICCV 2017||YANG Chengkai||[slide], [repo]|
|Week 4, Apr 27||Seminar|
|(1) Takahashi and Mitsufuji, “Densely connected multidilated convolutional networks for dense prediction tasks”, CVPR 2021 and (2) Défossez+, “Music Source Separation in the Waveform Domain”, arXiv 2021||naba89||[slide], [repo]|
|Kipf+, “Neural Relational Inference for Interacting Systems”, ICML 2018||郑 书晗 (Zheng Shuhan)||[slide], [repo]|
|Week 5, May 11||Seminar|
|Ronneberger+, “U-Net: Convolutional Networks for Biomedical Image Segmentation”, MICCAI 2015||朱 国豪 (Guohao (Trevor) Zhu)||[slide], [repo]|
|Ishida+, “Do We Need Zero Training Loss After Achieving Zero Training Error?”, ICML 2020||アヌバワ アヌバワ||[slide], [repo]|
|Week 6, May 18||Seminar|
|Sabour+, “Dynamic Routing Between Capsules”, NIPS 2017||尤 書恒 (You Shuheng)||[slide], [repo]|
|Choudhary+, “BerConvoNet: A deep learning framework for fake news classification”, Applied Soft Computing||陳 星星 (Chen Xingxing)||[slide], [repo]|
|Week 7, May 25||Seminar||ユンセィ セィリン|
|Seminar||楊 博銘 (Yang Boming)|
|Week 8, June 8||Seminar||曹 永鵬 (Cao Yongpeng)|
|Seminar||佐藤 賢志郎 (Kenshiro Sato)|
|Seminar||舘野 将寿 (Masatoshi Tateno)|
|Seminar||林 洸希 (Koki Hayashi)|
|Week 9, June 15||Coding day|
|Week 10, June 22||Seminar for PR||Presenters of Apr 20 and Apr 27|
|Week 11, June 29||Seminar for PR||Presenters of May 11 and May 18|
|Week 12, July 6||Seminar for PR||Presenters of May 25 and June 8|
|Week 13, July 13||(invited talk)|